Dangerous Goods endorsement

We run a Dangerous Goods (D endorsement) unit standard course US16718.

You need a D endorsement on your licence if you transport dangerous goods by road or handle dangerous as store staff and handlers. The course provides people handling dangerous goods with the knowledge and skills to do so. There is no practical assessment component to this course.

You don’t need a full car licence to do the D endorsement but must at least hold a learner licence.

Once you have done the course, you will receive a New Zealand Transport Agency certificate to take to AA, VTNZ or VINZ where the endorsement will be added to your licence. There is a fee and some paperwork to complete at their end. We use the Dangerous Good s Study Guide which you can keep for future reference.

The D endorsement needs to be renewed every 5 years. We also run renewal courses and will send you a reminder close to the renewal date.

We don’t have set course times – we work with your timeframes and calendar.

We can come to your site or you can come to our training centre in Stratford. Call us to discuss cost as it can vary depending on the numbers in each course.

Get in touch and further your training today

Lets Talk

Contact Us